Pokemon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best Pokemon RPG ever!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(the first rping post) starting my adventure!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oma Si
Creator
Creator
Oma Si

Pokeballs : 5428
Trainer Ranking : 0

Trainer Sheet
Pokemon #1: Squirtle
Pokemon #2:
Pokemon #3:

(the first rping post) starting my adventure! Empty
PostSubject: (the first rping post) starting my adventure!   (the first rping post) starting my adventure! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:52 am

knu walked out of the house, his mother handed him his bag. his dad looked at him with pride that his son was starting his pokemon adventure. his dad handed him his belt with his pokeballs attached to it."but dad, this is your belt." knu said looking at the belt. his dad just said ,"nope its yours now, dont lose it." and knu gave his mom one more kiss and he hugged his dad and little sis then he was off. his mom started crying tears of joy for her grown up son.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-rpg-portal.rpg-board.net
Kyoko
Head Admin
Head Admin
Kyoko

Pokeballs : 5446
Trainer Ranking : 1

Trainer Sheet
Pokemon #1: Raichu
Pokemon #2: Glaceon
Pokemon #3: Riolu

PostSubject: Re: (the first rping post) starting my adventure!   (the first rping post) starting my adventure! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:55 pm

By the house opposite Knu's house was Maya's house. Charlie (charmander) was standing by her. She put her belt on and looked at knu. She ran over to him and said ''Hi, are you starting your Pokemon Adventure today?''. She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Massie

Pokeballs : 5390

Trainer Sheet
Pokemon #1:
Pokemon #2:
Pokemon #3:

PostSubject: Re: (the first rping post) starting my adventure!   (the first rping post) starting my adventure! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:01 pm

Massie's house was on the other side of Mayla's.Massie was getting ready for her adventure.She packed everything she needed and locked the house.She hated being alone in the house.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Head Admin
Head Admin
Kyoko

Trainer Sheet

PostSubject: Re: (the first rping post) starting my adventure!   (the first rping post) starting my adventure! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:08 pm

Mayla turned around and saw Massie standing by her house. ''Looks like another adventurer!!''. Maya said joyfully. She waved at Massie and said ''HI! Come over here!!''.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Massie

Trainer Sheet
Pokemon #1:
Pokemon #2:
Pokemon #3:

PostSubject: Re: (the first rping post) starting my adventure!   (the first rping post) starting my adventure! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:09 pm

Massie went over there next to Mayla
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Head Admin
Head Admin
Kyoko

Trainer Sheet

PostSubject: Re: (the first rping post) starting my adventure!   (the first rping post) starting my adventure! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:15 pm

Maya smiled at Massie and looked at her. Charlie padded up and coughed out some fire. ''He's only a young charmander''. Mayla then looked at knu and Massie. ''Where shall we go now?''.

Last edited by Mayla on Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : NO COLOUR XD)
Back to top Go down
Massie
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Massie

Trainer Sheet
Pokemon #1:
Pokemon #2:
Pokemon #3:

PostSubject: Re: (the first rping post) starting my adventure!   (the first rping post) starting my adventure! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:17 pm

Massie smiled (she rarley does)."Come on out Squirtle".Massie said."Squirt Squirtle"!Squirtle exclaimed."I don't know where we should go".Massie said kinda coldly.
Back to top Go down
Oma Si
Creator
Creator
Oma Si

Pokeballs : 5428

Trainer Sheet
Pokemon #1: Squirtle
Pokemon #2:
Pokemon #3:

PostSubject: Re: (the first rping post) starting my adventure!   (the first rping post) starting my adventure! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:16 am

knu looked at the two girls,"yes im starting my adventure today, you too? we can travel together." knu tossed a pokeball in the air and squirtle came out, then squirtle started shooting water outta his mouth. "we should go this way" knu pointed towards a path that led into a woods. then knu and his squirtle started walking towards the woods. with a pokeball in his hand." in there we may find my cousin, anna." knu said
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-rpg-portal.rpg-board.net
Kyoko
Head Admin
Head Admin
Kyoko

Trainer Sheet

PostSubject: Re: (the first rping post) starting my adventure!   (the first rping post) starting my adventure! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:11 am

Maya looked at knu. ''You go ahead i need to help Austin with something. Ill meet you back at your house''.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Massie

Trainer Sheet
Pokemon #1:
Pokemon #2:
Pokemon #3:

PostSubject: Re: (the first rping post) starting my adventure!   (the first rping post) starting my adventure! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:04 pm

"I can help you Knu".Massie said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (the first rping post) starting my adventure!   (the first rping post) starting my adventure! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(the first rping post) starting my adventure!
Page 1 of 1