Pokemon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best Pokemon RPG ever!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Elite Journey (Open to everyone. Use your Elite Four char if u have one)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyoko
Head Admin
Head Admin
Kyoko

Pokeballs : 5435
Trainer Ranking : 1

Trainer Sheet
Pokemon #1: Raichu
Pokemon #2: Glaceon
Pokemon #3: Riolu

The Elite Journey (Open to everyone. Use your Elite Four char if u have one) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elite Journey (Open to everyone. Use your Elite Four char if u have one)   The Elite Journey (Open to everyone. Use your Elite Four char if u have one) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:10 am

Karen watched as the Shadow punch came towards Umbreon. She looked at its energy and said. ''Umbreon, use zat energy and use Assurance on Haunter!''. She watched as her Umbreon leaped into action. ''I 'ave to say, Your Haunter is very powerful. I vould help you evolve it if you need''.

Meanwhile she was looking at Lance and his Dragonite. ''Vould zu like to battle next?''. She looked at Aaron aswell. ''Next can be a Tag Battle, I vould like to see vat other pokemon can do''.

OOC: Better???
Back to top Go down
Massie
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Massie

Pokeballs : 5379
Trainer Ranking : 0

Trainer Sheet
Pokemon #1:
Pokemon #2:
Pokemon #3:

The Elite Journey (Open to everyone. Use your Elite Four char if u have one) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elite Journey (Open to everyone. Use your Elite Four char if u have one)   The Elite Journey (Open to everyone. Use your Elite Four char if u have one) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:33 pm

Haunter fainted."I don't want to evolve Haunter yet.Go Kadabra"!Sabrina yelled.Sabrina connected with Kadabra with her psychic bond."Kadabra you know what to do"!Sabrina commanded.Kadabra used Psybeam."I would love to battle a tag battle with them".Sabrina said.

OOC:Better?
Back to top Go down
Ken
Administrator
Administrator
Ken

Trainer Ranking : -2

Trainer Sheet
Pokemon #1: Charmander, Flame
Pokemon #2:
Pokemon #3:

PostSubject: Re: The Elite Journey (Open to everyone. Use your Elite Four char if u have one)   The Elite Journey (Open to everyone. Use your Elite Four char if u have one) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:01 am

OOC: Welll.... It's not baaad..... How can I give an example.... How about with Massie's post....
A better post would be this:

Sabrina frowned as she saw Haunter faint, but she returned it to it's pokeball, and kept being a good sport. "I don't think I want to evolve Haunter just yet!" She called out to Karen. "Ok! Kadabra! Let's go!" She yelled, throwing Kadabra's pokeball. "KADABRA!" Roared the pokemon, as it came out of the pokeball. Sabrina concentraited, and connected with the pokemon through their psychic connection. "Kadabra! You know what to do!" She cried out to the Kadabra. "KADABRA!" It roared, using psybeam. Sabrina bit her lip, nervous to find out the outcome. She then heard the question of a tag team battle. "I would be happy to have a tag team battle with you all." She said to them.

That's what is prefered. Good grammar. Good spelling. Good length. Sorry if you feel I am being to strict, but I want this RPG to soar!
Back to top Go down
jeremy
Administrator
Administrator
jeremy

Pokeballs : 5427

Trainer Sheet
Pokemon #1: Carnivine
Pokemon #2: Venusaur
Pokemon #3: eevee

PostSubject: Re: The Elite Journey (Open to everyone. Use your Elite Four char if u have one)   The Elite Journey (Open to everyone. Use your Elite Four char if u have one) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:37 pm

OOC: y do we have to be soo good at this posting stuff
Back to top Go down
Ken
Administrator
Administrator
Ken

Trainer Ranking : -2

Trainer Sheet
Pokemon #1: Charmander, Flame
Pokemon #2:
Pokemon #3:

PostSubject: Re: The Elite Journey (Open to everyone. Use your Elite Four char if u have one)   The Elite Journey (Open to everyone. Use your Elite Four char if u have one) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:47 pm

OOC: What would be easier to reply to? "shado pulse" or "HUANTER! USE SHADOW PULSE!" Cried out Sabrina. Hauter roared, and launched the dark attack at the opponent. Sabrina smirked, as it wizzed towards it's target." I think the latter.
Back to top Go down
jeremy
Administrator
Administrator
jeremy

Pokeballs : 5427

Trainer Sheet
Pokemon #1: Carnivine
Pokemon #2: Venusaur
Pokemon #3: eevee

PostSubject: Re: The Elite Journey (Open to everyone. Use your Elite Four char if u have one)   The Elite Journey (Open to everyone. Use your Elite Four char if u have one) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:34 pm

ooc: ok the second one
Back to top Go down
Massie
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Massie

Trainer Sheet
Pokemon #1:
Pokemon #2:
Pokemon #3:

PostSubject: Re: The Elite Journey (Open to everyone. Use your Elite Four char if u have one)   The Elite Journey (Open to everyone. Use your Elite Four char if u have one) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:45 pm

ooc:Second one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elite Journey (Open to everyone. Use your Elite Four char if u have one)   The Elite Journey (Open to everyone. Use your Elite Four char if u have one) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Elite Journey (Open to everyone. Use your Elite Four char if u have one)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2