Pokemon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best Pokemon RPG ever!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Catching a pokemon...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyoko
Head Admin
Head Admin
Kyoko

Pokeballs : 5435
Trainer Ranking : 1

Trainer Sheet
Pokemon #1: Raichu
Pokemon #2: Glaceon
Pokemon #3: Riolu

Catching a pokemon... Empty
PostSubject: Catching a pokemon...   Catching a pokemon... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:07 pm

Maya was walking about a forest and looked around. ''Come on charlie, you can keep up''. She heared a small noise ''Beau, Beautiflyyy''. She looked above and saw a wild beautifly. ''Ready charlie?''. It looked at the beautifly and said ''Charr''. She smiled as the beautifly lowered. ''Ok Charlie, use Ember on Beautifly''. Charlie started to use Ember on the beautifly. The beautifly was dodging perfectly but got hit on the wing. It struggled to keep on dodging. It used Gust back on charlie. ''Charlie!''. She looked up. ''Ok charlie, jump up and use scratch!''. Charlie jumped up and scratched the beautifly. As the beautifly started to fly down, Maya threw her pokeball. ''Please!''. The pokeball wiggled back and forth and made a bleeping noise. It stopped moving. ''YAY!!! I CAUGHT MY VERY FIRST POKEMON!!!!''.
Back to top Go down

Catching a pokemon...
Page 1 of 1